Article 1 (General provisions; application scope)
- “Registration Applicant” means a company, organization or individual that wishes to use the Service.
- “Registration for Use” means the registration for use of the Service by the Registration Applicant in accordance with the means set forth in Article 3.
- “Registration Information” means information designated by the Company that the Registration Applicant and Registered User register at the time of his/her Registration for Use; any information requested by the Company as necessary during the use of the Service; and information added and changed by the Registered User to the information above.
- “Posted Data” means information that is posted by the Registered User to the Service, such as impression or evaluation of product or place (including but not limited to text, image or video).
- “Transmission Data” means information which is imputed or transmitted by Registered User via the Service (including but not limited to Posted Data, location information, search history, purchase history of product).
- “Allied Data” means information which is obtained from the service allied with the Service and other services (including but not limited to login history, text, image video).
- “User ID” means a specified code that is used for identification of a Registered User by combination with Password.
- “Password” means a specified code that is used for identification of a Registered User by combination with User ID.
- “Account” means User ID and Password that the Company registers for and issues to a Registered User to identify the Registered User from other parties.
- “Company’s Website” means a website operated by the Company of which domain is “souveni.com” and which includes the domain after the change, if the domain or the content of the Company’s Website is changed for any reason whatsoever.
- “App” means the application which is developed and operated by the Company, named “souveni.”
- “Intellectual Property Rights” means all and any intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to copyright, patent, utility model, trademark, design rights and any other rights whatsoever, and includes the rights to acquire those rights or to apply for registration or otherwise thereof.
Article 3 (Registration)
- The Company shall decide whether it accepts the application of the Registration Applicant or not based on the Company’s standard. If the Company finds it may accept the application, it shall notify such Registration Applicant of his/her registration. When the Company issues such notification, the registration of the Registration Applicant as Registered User completes.
- The Company may refuse the registration, if a Registration Applicant under paragraph 1 above falls under any of the following items:
- If all or any part of the Registration Information provided to the Company is false or has any error or any omission;
- If the Registration Applicant is or was subject to suspended to use of any Service, including account deletion;
- If the Registration Applicant is a minor, an adult ward, a person under legal curatorship, or a person under assistance, without the necessary consent of his/her statutory agent, guardian, curator or assistant;
- If the Company decides that the Registration Applicant is an antisocial force (meaning a group called boryokudan, a member of boryokudan, a right-wing organization or group or other antisocial force, hereinafter the same), or has any interaction or exchange with an antisocial force or is related to it in any way, including support of, or involvement in the operation or management of such antisocial force by funding it or other means; and
- If the Company determines that the registration of the Registration Applicant is not proper.
Article 4 (Change in Registration Information)
- A Registered User shall promptly notify the Company of the change in his/her Registration Information, if any, in accordance with the method designated by the Company.
- If a notice of the Company does not reach the Registered User because the Registered User failed to notify the change in the preceding paragraph, such notice shall be deemed to have been received by the Registered User when it would have arrived.
Article 5 (Control of User ID and Password)
- A Registered User shall control and keep his/her User ID and Password on his/her own responsibility and shall not allow any third party to use them; lend, transfer, assign and sell them to any third party; change in their name. If the Company confirms the identification of the User ID and Password, it is deemed that the Registered User who is registered as holder of such User ID and Password uses the Service.
- The Registered User shall owe any responsibility for any damage due to his/her incomplete control and wrong use of his/her User ID or Password or a third party’s use thereof, and the Company shall not be liable for such damage.
- If User ID or Password is stolen and/or it is found that it was used by any third party, the Registered User shall immediately notify the Company thereof and follow the Company’s instruction.
Article 6 (Use of the Service)
- A terminal, software and any other device and communication environment including communication line which are necessary for receiving the Service shall be prepared, held and maintained solely at the Registered User’s costs and expenses and on his/her responsibility.
Article 7 (Prohibitions)In using the Service, the Registered User shall not do any of the acts which are set forth in the following items:
- an act violating the laws or regulations or an act encouraging such violation;
- a fraud or intimidation to the Company, other users of the Service or any third party;
- an act against public order;
- an act infringing any Intellectual Property Rights, publicity, portrait right, privacy right, personal honor right or any other rights or interests of the Company or any third party;
- an act to transmit any information that falls or that the Company finds it falls under any of the followings to the Company or any third party:
(i) information including the expression violent or brutal;(ii) information including a computer virus and/or any other harmful programs;
(iii) information including the expression defaming honor or goodwill of the Company or any third party;(iv) information including the expression obscene and indecent;
(v) information including the expression encouraging discrimination;(vi) information including the expression encouraging suicide and/or self-injury;
(vii) information including the expression encouraging improper use of drugs;(viii) information including the antisocial expression;
(ix) information asking diffusion of any information to third parties, including junk, spam, chain mail;(x) information including any illegal solicitation, propaganda and advertisement;
(xi) information including the expression making others disgusting;
- an act heavily loading the network or system of the Service;
- an act deliberately publishing or transmitting false data;
- an act unauthorizedly accessing the system which connects to the Service;
- an act pretending to be other Registered User or third party;
- an act using the User ID or Password of another Registered User of the Service;
- an act making Account link or ally with the accounts of the organizations not designated by the Company;
- an act giving benefits to antisocial forces;
- an act intending to meet people of opposite sex who are not acquainted;
- an act causing or facilitating, directly or indirectly, the acts in the items above; and
- any other acts that the Company determines improper.
Article 8 (Withdrawal of Registered User)
- The Registered User may withdraw from the Service by designated means. The Registered User cannot use the Service nor refer to his/her Registration Information, Allied Data or Transmission Data from time when he/she withdraws from the Service.
- The Registered User shall not be exempted from any obligations and duties to the Company and any other third parties under the Agreement (including but not limited to the obligation to compensate the damage) even after the withdrawal from the Service.
- If the Registered User wishes to be registered for the Service again after he/she withdrew from the Service, he/she shall be registered as Registered User by following the registration procedures again. The Registered User shall accept in advance that all or any part of his/her data will not be taken over even if he/she is registered again.
Article 9 (Suspension of use of Service)
- If the Company finds that the Registered User falls under any of the following items, it may, at its sole discretion, temporally suspend the use of the Services of such Registered User or make such Registered User withdraw from the Services:
- if any false statement is found in the Registration Information;
- if it is found that there is an unjust usage of settlement method designated by the Company or the settlement method is ceased or invalidated by the settlement service company designated by the Company;
- if the Registered User becomes insolvent or a petition for proceeding of bankruptcy, civil rehabilitation, corporate reorganization, special liquidation or any other similar proceedings is filed;
- if the Registered User dies or an order of commencement of guardianship, curatorship or assistance for the Registered User is made;
- if the Registered User does not use the Service more than six (6) months;
- if the Registered User does not respond to the Company’s inquiry and/or any other message from the Company asking for his/her response for not less than thirty (30) days;
- if the Registered User falls under any of the items listed in paragraph 4 of Article 3;
- if the Company determines that it is necessary for the operation or maintenance of the Service; and
- if the Company determines that there is any other reason similar to those in the items above.
- If the Registered User falls under any of the items above, all and any of his/her liabilities to the Company shall become automatically due and the Registered User shall immediately fulfill such liabilities.
- The Registered User shall not be exempted from any of his/her obligations and liabilities to the Company and third parties under the Agreement of the Service (including but not limited to the obligation to compensate the damage) even after the termination or cancellation of the Agreement of the Service.
- The Company shall not liable for any damage to the Registered User arising out of the Company’s acts to the Registered User which are made under this Article.
Article 10 (Change, disontinuation and suspension of the Service)
- The Company may change all or any part of the Service without any prior notice to the Registered User.
- The Company may discontinue provision and/or operation of all or any part of the Service at its sole discretion. In such case, the Company shall give a notice to the Registered Users by a method it determines proper. Provided, however, the Company may omit such notice in an emergency situation.
- If any of the matters in the following items occurs, the Company may temporally suspend all or any part of the Service without any notice to the Registered User:
- if the Company, periodically or urgently, performs maintenance or repair of hardware, software, telecommunication equipment and facilities and any other devices for the Service;
- if the service of the telecommunication service provider is not provided;
- if it is difficult to provide the Service due to force majeure, including acts of God;
- if it is difficult to provide the Service due to unexpected accidents, such as fire, power failure and any other similar causes;
- if it is difficult to provide the Service due to war, conflict, disturbance, riot, labor dispute and any other similar causes; and
- if the Company finds necessary due to any other causes similar to those in the items above.
Article 11 (Attention in downloads)In installing any software into his/her own computer and other devices by way of download or other ways from the place where the Company designates at the beginning of or during the use of the Service, the Registered User shall pay attention not to lose or alter any information he/she holds or not to cause failure or damage to such equipment and/or devices. The Company shall not be liable for any damage to the Registered User due to the above.
Article 12 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- The Registered User shall not do any act threatening to infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of the Company or licensor that grants its license to the Company without the Company’s approval for any reason whatsoever (including but not limited to disassembling, decompiling, reverse-engineering).
- The Company shall not assign nor grant the Registered User any license to use the trademark, logo, service mark and equivalents (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Trademark, etc.”) even though Trademark, etc. is displayed on the Service.
- The Registered User represents and warrants to the Company that he/she has legal rights to acquire Allied Data and Transmission Data or transmit them to the Company and that to do the same will not infringe any right of third parties.
- The Registered User shall grant the Company a worldwide, non-exclusive, free of charge, sublicensable, and assignable license to use, copy, public transmission, automatic public transmission, recitation, exhibition, distribute, transfer, rental, translate, adapt and display the Transmission Data and Allied Data.
- The Registered User consents that he/she will not exercise his/her moral right on the Transmission Data and Allied Data to the Company and a person who succeeds to the right of the Company or is granted the right by the Company.
Article 13 (Treatment of Personal Information)
Article 14 (Post, correction or deletion of Posted Data)
- When the Company determines it is improper, the Posted Data, in the Company’s sole discretion, may not be posted on the Service.
- When the Registered User uses the linkage function for the services which are allied with the Service (such as SNS) (hereinafter referred to as “Allied Service”), the Company may post the Posted Data and related URL, etc. to the Allied Service on behalf of the Registered User, and the Registered User shall give consent to it.
- In the event that the Company determines that the Posted Data falls under one of the items set forth in Article 7, the Company may correct or delete all or part of such Posted Data, or suspend the publication of such Posted Data. The Company shall not owe any liability for damage incurred by the Registered User or any other third party caused by the such action of the Company. When the Company correct, delete or suspend the publication of all or part of the Posted Data, it does not owe any obligation to disclose the reason to correct, delete or suspend to the Registered User who transmitted such Posted Data.
Article 15 (Damages)
- Regarding the damage incurred by the Registered User in relation to this Service, the Company shall be liable only for the direct and usual damages which has been really incurred by the reason attributable to the Company, except that it was caused by the Company’s intentional act or gross negligence.
Article 16 (Denial of warranty)
- The Company shall not make any warranties regarding accuracy, reliability, legality, concurrence and usefulness, etc. of shop information posted on the Service, Posted Data of other Registered User, map data or other information.
- The Company shall not owe any liability to compensate any damage incurred by the Registered User arising from the suspension, stoppage or termination of the provision of the Service or change in the Service, deletion of the registration of the Registered User, deletion or loss of Registration Information, Transmitted Data, Allied Data or other data, or failure or damage to the equipment and/or device caused by the use of the Service.
- The Registered User shall resolve the dispute in relation to the use of the Service by the Registered User between Registered User and any third party on his/her own responsibility and at his/her costs and expenses, and the Company will not be involved in such dispute.
Article 17 (Effective term)The Agreement of the Service shall be effective between the Company and the Registered User from the day when the Registration for Use under paragraph 2 of Article 3 is completed utill the day when the Registered User withdraws from the Service or the Company discontinues its provision and operation of all of the Service.
Article 20 (No assignment of the contractual status)
- The Registered User may not transfer or assign his/her contractual status or all or part of his/her rights and obligations under the Agreement of the Service to a third party (including comprehensive succession in case of merger, company split, etc.) or pledge them as a collateral without the Company’s prior written approval.
- If the Company assigns its business relating to the Service to other company, it may assign its contractual status, rights and obligations and the Registration Information and any other information of the Registered Users to the assignee of such business assignment and the Registered Users are deemed to have consented to such assignment in advance under this paragraph. The business assignment in this paragraph shall include comprehensive succession due to a merger or company split by which the Company will be an absorbed company or a split company.
Article 22 (Survival)The provision of paragraphs 2 and 3 of Article 5; paragraphs 2 and 3 of Article 8; paragraphs 2 to 4 of Article 9; paragraphs 4 to 6 of Article 12; paragraphs 2 of Article 13; Articles 14, 15, 16, 20, 21, 22, 23 and 24 shall effectively survive the termination of the Agreement on Use of the Service.
[Established on 07 01, 2019]